Friday, December 7, 2007

Dunn Family Gift Guide

It has been much too long since anyone has posted here, so I've decided that we need to start our own Christmas gift guide. I have seen these everywhere lately, and I feel a little left out that we, as a family, have not been asked to participate in putting any of them together. So, I think we better put together the definitive gift guide. If you would like a little inspiration, here's Dave Barry's current list. Check it twice, and add your own items. I have to admit, I found a few of these ideas in other gift guides.
1. Chocolate made by nuns. Yup, that's right. Hey, this monastery is in your neck of the woods, David and Jill!


2. iPod microphone. So you can, um, sing with your iPod? Or have a one-person karaoke party?

3. Wine cork cheese spreaders. For all of those wine and cheese parties we'll be having over the holidays.


4. And finally, my gift to you, the ever-useful information of how to start your own truffle farm. In other words, how to grow fungus and get paid for it.

So, let's see your best gifts to add to the gift guide this year!

1 comment:

Heather O said...

Wow these are awesome! And to think I have been racking my brain for a few ideas, I could have just asked Mauri.